Monday, March 27, 2006

27 march 06

If anybody need chinese pinyin lyrics den click on 1 of da links la... i not sure can di a not la... 1st time blogging ma...
2day damn bad la my day... i forgot 2day is monday so i wear another uniform 2 skul... damn embarassing la... haihz... got lotza tuition summore when come back home moma nag nag nag!! den 11pm my father nag summore... haihz... eh... email me la... summore i stop going pade adi... btw...(pade = pusat akuatik darul ehsan...) hu goes 2 smk seafield?? u noe hu is phun sym?? he very like nerd type ar?? cus he suddenly sms me la... i neva blog b4... dis is my 1st time la... if got anythin rong den must comment me 1... sori ar... if got anythin rong... if u all need sumthin i will try 2 find 4 u all la... my email is livestrong_168@hotmail.com... btw... i luv english & chinese song... if any1 have any good songs den tell me la... erm... dun click on da links... i haven got da hang of it yet la... getting sleepy di la... cause yesterday sleep at 2 sumthin... k la... next time onli blog la... bye... (next time i will update my profile la...)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home