Thursday, March 30, 2006

30 march 06

hey ppl... 2day ar... at skul da music tcher oso say me... haihz... she say dat i got bf!! omg... summore da guy not in skul 1... last time in skul den he change skul... dats how dey noe him la... haihz... mun hoe oso like 2 say bout me 1... mun hoe is my frens bf lor... he keep saying dat 1 guy fr his clas, bryan loh is my bf wor... den my fren michelle say dat my bf is ashwin... ashwin is my good fren oni la... haihz... y i got sooooooooo many bf mer...actualy dey say dat bryan reali like me wor... but he new guy in skul summore jus 3 months oni la... no proof oso (i hope...)haihz.. i hope i can qualify in skuls swimming gala la... i love swimming la... hiahz... but damn slow di... damn lousy la... 2 bad la... i hope can improve lor... haihz... btw... i believe by yolanda adams damn nice la... i luv it!! u all try 2 listen la... go google search radio blog den can find 1... veli nice 1 ar... *sigh* my life a bit wat la... gtg... bb...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home